1 of 81
Holly’s Food Log
Posted: 22 July 2014 11:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1877
Joined  2010-11-08
July 18th - July 22nd..
Holy Heck.. my life is cr-A-zy!

still eatting good, except that I have managed to eat fast food twice in a 3 day period.. once at Arbys (which caused horrible smelling gas in my son) (which is bad in a car full of people that are NOT all your family, except your baseball family) (which is what happens when you DON'T feed your children fast food very often!)... I had a roast beef with no bun, and small fry. back to what I have been eating then, seriously no fruit - maybe a couple of blueberries here and there. There was ice cream the other night.. it was defnitely a go big or go home kind of night. other then that, still very strict, still teetering on my ketones... and making it work for me.
 Signature 

You can find inspiration from others but determination is solely your responsibility.~Dodinsky
One half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it.  ~Sidney Howard

Posted: 17 July 2014 01:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-08
July 14th - July 17th

There have been lots of eggs, mostly hard boiled
some avocado
I am managing our kale, since we have it coming out of our ears, all by myself... that said, this is not your normal kale - i believe it is called winter red, or at least has a few different names it goes by - anyways, i much prefer this to regular kale - not as bitter, mostly lettuce like.. very tasty
a rotissere chicken, some turkey & roast beef lunch meats
olive oil and my homemade dressing
little balsamic vinegar here and there

except for last night at the silverhawks game with the team... we had nachos to split and didn't finish them - they are $7.50 and feed two people easily.. ours was with chicken, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, salsa, and jalapenos - and 2 larger glasses of white wine

now all of this said, my ketones were burning super high before the game - and woke up this morning still managing a trace despite my nachos and wine.. had nothing this morning to try and swing me back into ketosis again and had more turkey and kale w/olive oil for lunch
 Signature 

You can find inspiration from others but determination is solely your responsibility.~Dodinsky
One half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it.  ~Sidney Howard

Posted: 17 July 2014 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-08
Hmmm.. July 1st.. to July 13th..
Holiday, friends, vacation, never ending baseball tournaments.. you name it.. I wasn't horrible, but not my best either.. at the same time, you need to just enjoy right?
Kind of.. because of my liberties I decided on Sunday to do my own detox...
 Signature 

Posted: 30 June 2014 01:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-08

coffee
2 left over slices of pizza
1 apple
coffee

my favorite, most expensive salad from Aladdin's steak kebob salad w/extra cucumbers and olives - house olive oil dressing and an extra side of steak -- super yummy!!
water

Signature 

Posted: 30 June 2014 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-08

some amazing pancakes from tamis, eggs, bacon, sausage, coffee w/rumchata :=)

lunch was impromptu pool get together at "grandma" ritas -- old family friend
chicken, veggies, few chips and taco dip & salsa, green beans and potatoes... pretty small amount, more chicken later
3 mango/rasberry ritas - couldn't turn my Godson away

this ended up being dinner too -- the above
 Signature 

Posted: 30 June 2014 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-08

coffee, pre wod
americano, post wod

at Cathy's.. 5 of Angela's cookies.. yes 5, but I hadn't eaten anything and they were super yummy (because of course they had butter!)
food -- yummy food
pork roast, chips, salsa, guac, veggies, all of the above and alcohol - more than I know, but I paced
of course there was a ton of watermelon wedges involved, and pineapple too -- watermelon soaked in alcohol - not my favorite, pineapple soaked in alcohol = super yummy!

Got to bed after 3, of course my ass wakes up still at 5:40, fell back asleep till 6 - woohoo.
 Signature 

Posted: 27 June 2014 08:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-08

coffee

my honey made me breakfast - Awe -
2 scrambled eggs, 2 pcs of bacon

chipotle salad - double barbacoa, double veggies, little cheese, little sour cream, 2 salsas, and guac.. baby bag of chips,
Shared the salad and the chips with the kids..

pizza, same as last week
2 rum and la croixs w/spash of pineapple juice
might have also had a few bites of pineapple that has been sitting in vodka since Wednesday
 Signature 

Posted: 26 June 2014 10:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-08

coffee
2 slices of roast beef

little later a polish sausage and a hb egg

around 3:30, pumpkin seeds and quarter of the last sausage remaining..
totally starving here.

at home on the way to tumbling.. its a mess - 2 cheese sticks, couple pieces of turkey lunch meat, mini carrots, greek/salsa yogurt dip, and tortilla chips

dinner - spaghetti squash with pepperoni, kale, artichoke hearts, arrabiata sauce
a drink w/vodka and lacroix
 Signature 

Posted: 25 June 2014 09:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-08

Every day is a new day Robin... and as Carole has said in the past -- you are only has bad as your last meal! Meaning if lunch is bad, dinner doesn't need to be... I always remember that... and it holds true for me! I also heard an awesome quote from a dear friend fo mine who is super passionate about food... "Do not reward yourself with food.. you are not a dog!" For some reason that one really sticks with me.

coffee
2 eggs over medium
3 pcs of bacon
1 non gmo corn tortilla i cooked - most rolled together with the above in the middle - yum!

grande americano w/some heavy whip.. just that kind of morning.. possibly because the alarm went off, but I need a break - 4 days in a row and I am feeling it, never went back to sleep, up early enough and ready ahead of time to make breakfast, and lunch, and leave early -- well Starbucks was just an extra feather in my early bird cap!

left over salad around 11ish from last night
around 1.. left overs - same as yesterday I think, except not but a couple of bites potatoes, all squash, and one rib

few pumpkin seeds and last of my coffee at 3

grabbed 2 slices of roast beef out the door...
late, late dinner.. and starving
few tortilla chips, maybe 12 total w/homemade guac
made an unwhich with roast beef and cheese and turkey and mayo, and tomatoes, and cucumbers
had a couple of bites of kids rice, and turkey sausage - gluten free, but with the chips - shoulda passed.

Signature 

Posted: 24 June 2014 08:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-08

coffee
2 eggs and a potato sausage scrambled together

around 10:40/11 - about 2 cups of salad left over from last night w/plenty of walnuts, feta, apples, onions, and strawberry dressing

surprisingly still hungry enough for lunch, one left over pork rib w/some sauce, squash, and few potatos -- which makes me sad as it will be my only bad carb of the day

coffee

post wod/dinner around 8:30
large salad, but only half
a few tortilla chips and left over guacamole
 Signature 

Posted: 23 June 2014 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-08

coffee
half of eggs and a sausage that Aaron made... so likely 1 1/2 maybe 2ish eggs w/a half of Polish sausage
more coffee

Mary - at least we agree you are a shit! Love you! And I'll be stalking you...

ran home before the kids appointments.. left over salad from last night and a couple of slices of roast beef and 2 slices of amish swiss cheese in the car

after the WOD/dinner
burger w/swiss cheese and onion
more salad - made it again same as last night x2
had a few sweet potato fries and a couple of regular wedges
water and ice tea.. more water

I cannot stress enough how much I wanted to have a piece of dark chocolate and a glass of wine.. like so bad.. but I won out over my head!
 Signature 

Posted: 23 June 2014 08:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-08

coffee
post wod, banana
coffee

around 3.. 3 slices of left over pizzas, like little squares

around 7.. my mom and michael are over..
we have boneless ribs, homemade bbq sauce, grilled squash, grilled potatoes, salad (Cathy's salad w/apples, onions, bleu cheese, and nuts)
vodka and lacroix.. maybe 2 1/2ish.. they were here for awhile.. we were replacing a microwave.. lotta work being done!
 Signature 

Posted: 23 June 2014 08:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-08

coffee
post wod, a coconut water and a fruit buddy pouch

out to breakfast - philly steak omelette, some american fries, water

at Cathy's - :}
4 of Chris' drinks - umm, something that tastes that good, without tasting like a bunch of alcohol is super dangerous, but still yummy
for dinner.. a sausage, little bit of moist chicken, salad, fruit, guac and chips, fair share of yummy buffalo dip and chips, sweet potatoes, all yummy yummy things
after all that we played volleyball.. 3 games.. no idea how long, it was fun though with the kiddos :]
 Signature 

Posted: 20 June 2014 11:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-08

Mary Witt.. you are a shit for not saying good bye :'{
I will miss you.. quit doing stupid stuff and hurting yourself in funny ways -- or at least we need to start making up better stories. Heal fast friend, best wishes on the new journey, and I hope we run into you sooner then later! xoxo

coffee
coffee
at 11 I had a little bit of last of left over of brisket

drawing a blank about lunch...

dinner.. made one of the best pizzas.. didn't have eggs, but the crust was really good w/just almond milk
didn't have sausage or all my veggies - used my basil, and sundied tomatoes, and pepperoni, and light on the cheese - it was yummy
had 2 glasses of wine, pc of chocolate
 Signature 

Posted: 19 June 2014 10:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-08

coffee
lara bar

large salad from Alladdins - steak w/extra steak

later after games, left over brisket w/left over gluten free noodles, and green beans and dollop of sour cream

1 square of dark chocolate
2 glasses of wine
 Signature 

1 of 81

‹‹ Matt’s Nutrition Long      Tami’s Log ››