1 of 34
Robin’s Nutrition log
Posted: 21 July 2014 10:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  520
Joined  2011-03-10
Ugh, another Monday, another restart...

I have been cleared to wod, so today was my first day. I modified my weight and burpees, but I did alright.

8:30 2 eggs with 2 slices bacon and tabasco. Green juice
10:30 Coffee

Posted: 13 July 2014 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-03-10
9:00. 2 eggs and 2 slices bacon with spinach, onion and Tabasco. Green juice. Coffee and gelatin.
Late in the day I got hungry. Granola bar, again, ugh!, a handful of dark choc almonds and a slice of cheese.
8:15. Salad with romaine and cucumber and egg and organic Italian dressing. 4 pieces (actually half pieces) pizza burger, which was grassed hamburger, pizza sauce, bacon, pepperoni (uncured, no nitrates or nitrites), cheese. Sooo good, I haven't made them for so long, I also made some for the kids and I used gluten free buns. I also and 2'gluten free beers, not right in a row, but I had them a couple hours apart.

I didn't write yesterday, I really didn't do that bad, I had eggs, a piece of cheese, a granola bar, some choc chips (enjoy life), a hamburger with ketchup, mustard, onion, potato salad. Then I had chips, (organic corn, non gmo) salsa and guacamole. We also had a bowl of popcorn with coconut oil and sea salt. I had a drink with cranberry juice and coconut vodka, it wasn't that good, but my pineapple juice was no good. It may not be all, but it is what I remember. I guess that it's good I feel bad about not writing it down.

Posted: 11 July 2014 09:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-03-10
9:00. 2 eggs and slices bacon and Tabasco, did not finish.
1:00. My first kombucha! It was very good! It was gingerade.
1:15. Fiesta chopped salad from Applebee's.
8:00. Taco salad, I did have cheese, salsa, guacamole, maybe 3 chips with salsa and guac. Gluten free beer..

Posted: 10 July 2014 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-03-10
9:45. About 2 eggs and 2 slices bacon. I did not finish it all. 1 1/2 cups coffee. Water.
1:45. Hungry, handful cashews, plum and 1/2 chicken breast with a chipotle pineapple dipping sauce. Had sugar, but no HFCs. Water
3:45. Hungry again, maybe I'm cutting too much food, have to find a snack, but desperately need to go to the grocery store since I've been out of commission for the last 5 days! That'll have to wait a little while. Done quite a bit today with minimal rest, so I'm resting in the sun:)
5:00. A few moments of weakness, 1 square dark choc, granola bar, yogurt and granola.munchies!!!!
6:30. 4 meat balls with sauce, 5, 1/2 sized pieces of grain free garlic bread with cheese. Wanted spaghetti squash too, but it had a bad spot in it.

Posted: 09 July 2014 03:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-03-10
10:30. Made 2 eggs and 2 slices bacon, but had a bad egg, scooped it out along with some bacon. Fixed 2 more and ate probably half, guessing about 1 slice of bacon was left. Added Tabasco (was told to stay away from spicy foods at the hospital, but had no troubles with it)
Coffee tea, yes it exists. It's chocolate flavored. Added gelatin.
3:15. Guess I should probably eat something. Not hungry. Chicken breast with lots of mixed veggies leftover from Friday night. Added BBQ to the chicken, not the good kind, but I only dipped and had quite a bit leftover. Water. Tea with gelatin.
8:30. 4 pieces of pizza, the bad/good kind made from wheat, it was ham and onion. I also had a piece of garlic bread with cheese. I still am very uncomfortable and we had no food in the house since we were at home and not at the lake. It was fast, easy and good and I enjoyed it. I do not feel bad about eating it because I know tomorrow is a new day.
11:45. 2 squares dark choc and honey cinnamon almonds. Water.

Posted: 08 July 2014 10:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-03-10
Water and pain medicine, yummy.
Finally got some food in me around 10:30, 2 eggs and 2 slices bacon, more water.
3:00. Hungry. Made a smoothie out of protein powder, coconut milk and about a cup maybe a little more of strawberries. Some leftover chicken.
5:30. Ham, salad with onion, cucumber, carrot and French dressing. Fresh green beans with bacon. Water.
10:30. 2 cups tea, 1 had coconut butter and gelatin, the other just plain. Maybe 1/2 a plum.

Posted: 07 July 2014 11:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-03-10
Nothing to eat or drink until after surgery. Luckily the surgery was much earlier than expected, like 6am! After surgery, probably around 10:00 or so, maybe 10:30, I was on a clear liquid diet for the time being, so I had chicken broth and coffee, it tasted so good!
Hungry again around 1:30 or so, had more chicken broth and water.
Told me I get to go home as soon as I take a walk! We did that and now wait for discharge papers. And wait, and wait, and wait. They got busy and we had to wait. Anyway, we got home around 4:45 and I had some more chicken broth right away.
Got to be about 8:30. And I am hungry! I made 3 scrambled eggs, only ate about 2. Green juice and 3/4 of a plum. I was pretty full but don't feel quite as weak. Still very sore and uncomfortable, but hopefully we will getting better. Had lots of water too.

Posted: 07 July 2014 11:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-03-10
Not sure what is going on, I was up to date on my food, went today after being in the hospital and it's all gone! So, a little background. I drNk Friday night and let myself have 4 gluten free brownies!!. And bananpudding. ZYurday, I drNk 2 ciders, my stomach didn't quite feel really good, but didn't eat much for supper and didn't have any veggies, ago I,chalked it up to,that. Sunday, I woke up before it was light with a very bad stomach ache. LAsted all day, despite ibuprofen and tums. I ended up getting up and eating some eggs and coffee, a couple paleo choc chip cookies, and a granola bar (not sure why, but it was good) then later I had choc protein, Lara bar and sweet potato chips. Went to watch fireworks, still didn't feel well, had some deli turkey and ham and about 4 small pieces of cheese and a few dorritos. Brett started looking up symptoms of appendicitis and I was beginning to have a lot of the symptoms. Decided it wasn't a bad idea to go and not worry about traffic nd not be in pain anymore. Got there around 10pm, admitted around 1:00am and was told surgery was going to happen.

Posted: 30 June 2014 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-03-10
8:30. About 3 eggs with 2 slices bacon. Water. Good news! After a week of eating well, I have lost all the extra weight I had gained for the previous 2 weeks of not eating so well! I don't feel like I look like I am only 3 pounds away from my lowest, but I'll take it!
1:00. Egg salad with carrots and guacamole. Water
5;00 or so- 6 slices salami water
9:30. Chicken with guacamole and leftover veggies from Saturday night. Water.

Posted: 30 June 2014 08:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-03-10
29 June
9:45. About 3 eggs and 2 slices bacon, coffee.
Busy getting ready for lleyton's 10th bday party, I hardly ate anything!!!
Sometime before the party started (before 2:30) I had 3 slices salami.
During the party, I ate a couple carrots, a pepper slice. 3 drinks with peach vodka and cranberry juice. Later I ate a few Doritos and about 3 small bites of gluten free birthday cake, (I didn't even enjoy it, tasted overdone to me, which is why I didn't finish it)
9:30. Finally had supper, chicken and coleslaw with BBQ (not the good for kind) about 3/4 of a nectarine. Water.

Posted: 29 June 2014 01:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-03-10
28 June
10:30. 3 eggs with 2 slices bacon, spinach and onion, Tabasco.
3:00. 2'hb eggs. Guacamole, carrots.
8:30. Pork chops with my own seasoning, BBQ sauce (not the good kind), mixed veggies (zucchini, peppers, onions, asparagus) in olive oil and Kerry gold butter, salad with hb egg, accidentally put cheese on my salad (while adding cheese to Brett's salad I added to mine as well) with Italian dressing (store bought, the only thing I looked for was no HFCS), gluten free beer.
Finished cleaning floors and most of the house around 9:30, another gluten free
Beer after a quick splash in the lake.
Kids went to bed around 11, 1/2 vanilla vodka, 1/2 cranberry juice (no cocktail, 100% juice).
Had another around 12:30. Still grain free after a week!!!! I'm ok, letting myself have alcohol on Saturday/Sunday (if I can stay grain free). Feeling pretty good 2 weeks out from comp!!!!

Posted: 27 June 2014 08:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-03-10
8:45. 3 eggs and 2 slices bacon with spinach and onion. Tabasco.
12:00. Ate the veggies from the kids' lunches, 4 carrot sticks, 2 or 3 celery sticks, and sweet potato "fries" kind of cubes but they were really good. I couldn't convince either one of then to try it though.
3:00. Egg salad. Veggies chips.
3:45. Last 1 1/2 of banana muffins they did have choc chips, first time in almost a week for choc. I put Kerry gold butter on them for some fat.
8:30. Chicken taco salad with guac, salsa andhotsauce sauce,
10:30. Snap peas and carrots with guacamole, popcorn with coconut oil and butter.

Posted: 26 June 2014 11:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-03-10
Nothing to eat before 11:00. Call it intermittent fasting:)
11:00. 2 slices bacon and 3 "large" eggs, ha! Added Tabasco.
4:00. Chicken, carrots and guacamole. Also a little homemade egg salad.
6:45. About 10 cherries.
8:15. Grilled white fish with Cajun seasoning, tarter sauce, sweet potato fries with some sauce that is so good, but I did not ask what was in it. 2 big glasses unsweetened iced tea.
11:00. Watermelon
About 11:45, fought with myself about having something bad, decided a handful of cashews was my best bet.

Posted: 25 June 2014 09:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-03-10
9:00. About 3 eggs with 2 slices bacon and Tabasco. Coffee with gelatin. Green juice (still no fruit)
1:45. Chicken, guacamole and 1/2 a yellow pepper. Water.
4:30. About 7 cherries and sweet potato chips.
6:00. 1 slice grain free pizza with bacon (and cheese)
8:15. 2 crusts of grain free pizza, no toppings, boys' leftovers.
9:15. Chicken with BBQ (not the good for you kind), homemade cole slaw. Water.
10:30. Bowl of popcorn that I made with coconut oil and sea salt.

Posted: 24 June 2014 01:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-03-10
Boy, am I glad I glad I get to restart every single day! Got on the scale, gained about 7 pounds since the start of summer!!! Believe me, it's not muscle. I want to look good in my suit all summer! I decided to start over (again) Sunday.

Monday 23 June
Breakfast- About 3 eggs and 3 slices bacon
Lunch- Carrots and snap peas with guacamole and also chicken.
Supper- chicken and more veggies and guacamole

Tuesday 24 June (down 3 pounds since Sunday)
Pre class- Chicken and carrots, coffee
Post class- about 3 eggs and 2 slices bacon
Post 110 burpees- coffee with 1 scoop protein and ice, yummy
12:15. Kids had lunch after bball camp, bite if egg roll, then I opened it up and ate the rest of the inside. 2 bites broccoli.
1:00. 6 slices salami
1:45. Chicken with guacamole
6:15. Taco salad with beef. I made the seasoning. Guacamole, hot sauce and lettuce. Had 2 gluten free crackers. Paleo banana muffin with Kerry gold butter. Water.
10:00. Hungry, carrots and guacamole.

1 of 34